jFile is a jQuery plugin which greatly simplifies working with the HTML5 File API.
Drop Files Here
jFile includes a single jQuery method for creating uploader elements, called
All callbacks accept the
file objects as arguments.
- The total number of files received by the upload control.
- The file object associated with this event.
- The current file data being received
- The current number of bytes being received during the upload
- The percentage of bytes loaded out of the total. The percentage ranges from 0 to 1.
- The current number of bytes that are yet to be received during the upload
- The total number of bytes that the browser has received during the upload
- The date (as a
Dateobject) on which the event object was created.
- An object containing the statuses of various errors which might occur.
- An object containing the statuses of various upload states.
- The type of event that fired (
- The original
- Aborts the file-reading process, which will trigger the
- The name of the file, including its extension
- The name of the file without its extension
- The extension of the file
- The last modified date of the file as a
- The size of the file in bytes
- The MIME type of the file as a string
- The original
- Triggers when a file enters a dropzone when dragging
- Triggers continually as a file is hovering over a dropzone when dragging
- Triggers when a file leaves a dropzone when dragging
- Triggers when a file begins loading
- Triggers when a file finishes loading, regardless of any errors which may have occured
- Triggers when a file finishes loading, but only if no errors occured
- Triggers continually as a file is being uploaded
- Triggers when an error occurs while loading a file
- Triggers when an error occurs or the process of loading a file is aborted
createUploader() method accepts a single object, the properties and methods of which will be used to configure the upload control:
true, treats the given element as a dropzone for uploading files
- The cursor to use when dragging over a dropzone.
Accepted values include
- The type of file data to be outputted.
Accepted values include "data-url",
"array-buffer". The default value is
- A callback function that determines which files are accepted
- A callback function that is run for each file that is rejected by the
filter()function (if given)